Pages

Saturday

I had to laugh.....

Okay, it's late Saturday night, my DH is away and I have a page and a card for my Mom to finish. Changing my playlist once again because I need to listen to something quiet tonight. Wait, that makes sense, doesn't it? Well, I hope you all are enjoying the weekend!

Wanna laugh? Here is an email my SIL sent me, tooooo funny!

Anonymous said...

God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones that I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference ...

Now that I'm 'older' (but refuse to grow up), here's what I've discovered:

ONE - I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
TWO - My wild oats have turned into prunes and All Bran.
THREE - I finally got my head together; now my body is falling apart.
FOUR - Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.

FOUR - Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.

FIVE - All reports are in; life is now officially unfair.
SIX - If all is not lost, where is it?
SEVEN - It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
EIGHT - Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant.
NINE - I wish the buck stopped here; I sure could use a few.
TEN - Kids in the back seat cause accidents.
ELEVEN - Accidents in the back seat cause kids.
TWELVE - It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
THIRTEEN - The only time the world beats a path to your door is when
you're in the bathroom.
FOURTEEN - If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them ON MY KNEES!!
FIFTEEN - When I'm finally holding all the cards, why does everyone decide to play chess?

FOUR - Funny, I still don't remember being absent-minded.

SIXTEEN - It's not hard to meet expenses...they're everywhere.
SEVENTEEN - The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
EIGHTEEN - These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter... I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm hereafter.


So who else besides me feels this way sometimes? hahaha
Share On:

No comments: