Pages

Thursday

Color Combo #68 and Pencil Lines

YAY! Nicole Harper is our Guest Designer this week at Color Combos Galore. And I just LOVE her style! I really admire her work. She is a design team member of both Studio Calico and Pink Paislee and they are both sure lucky to have her. So when she accepted my invitation for Combo #68 I was both honored and thrilled! We worked on these colors together and our final result was seal brown,(pale) mustard, celadon and pumpkin. Once again I left my layout for last minute and went to Pencil Lines #81 for some inspo. It is a multi photo sketch that I hardly do, but had the perfect pictures already printed years ago when I made page kits with products like Sandylion, Jolee's Boutique, and REALLY REALLY old ugly paper. Remember all that stuff from 2003 and 2004? Yeah. I did have something in there that I did use on my page.

yeah, that's really old! But I loved the little butterflies.




So this is what I came up with for both challenges.


Patterned paper: SEI, Scenic Route, 7 Gypsies, Sassafras Lass, Making Memories (journal); Chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp; Chipboard flower: Imagination Project; Brad: Queen&Co; File tab: October Afternoon; Butterfly accents: EK Success
Share On:

No comments: