Pages

Monday

Color Combo #64

New challenge is up on the Color Combos Galore and I am super excited to have Elizabeth Joy as our Guest Designer! And I have a new designer too, Lilly Rose!! She is just AWESOME!

I made this layout for the challenge. It was to use a deep yellow, brown, green, and orange. Yummy!! I was searching for pics and this was just PERFECT! They are not looking at the camera, but I love it anyway.


SUPPLIES: Patterned paper: Scenic Route, Making Memories; Cardstock: Bazzill; Letter stickers: Making Memories chipboard alpha, Doodlebug, and Reminisce; Phrase stickers: Junkitz; Die-Cuts: Making Memories, Scenic Route; Buttons: Foof-a-La

I was unsure about adding journaling, the arrow spot was so empty and somehow looked unfinished, so I drew the journaling lines and just started writing. Now I don't know if I should of left it alone. Oh well, too late.
Share On:

1 comment:

ScrapAloha said... [Reply]

Congratulations! What a beautiful LO! WTG!